The Initial Doula Mentoring Programme
For those who are new to the doula role, wherever and whenever you took a course, we want to invest in nurturing you and give you a safe space in which to process your journey. The Initial Doula Mentoring Programme offers tailored support including: debriefing, encouragement, personal goal-setting, practical tasks and review. Each mentored doula will have the opportunity to learn from her Mentor, as well as exploring her own practice style and professional development. In a series of regular face-to-face/Skype sessions over the 15-month Initial Mentoring Programme a doula can:
- Receive support and inspiration
- Look at life/work balance
- Explore client feedback in a constructive manner
- Explore solutions to difficult jobs or relationships
- Come to an understanding of personal and professional needs
- Develop self confidence
- Set personal goals and objectives
- Complete a number of tasks which encourage self-reflection, further learning and business development
The total cost for the Initial Mentoring Programme in the UK is £450 – a booking fee of £150 followed by 5 payments of £60, due prior to each face-to-face session with your mentor.
Please contact us for the cost of mentoring if you choose one of our non-UK based mentors.
To sign up to the Initial Mentoring Programme or find out more information please get in touch with Michelle Every, our Head of Mentoring.